How to Fix HP printer not working Issues?
There could be several reasons that why an HP printer stops working. The symptoms for the same could be, that the printer just stops accepting the command, doesn’t give a print output or the printer driver software gets corrupt or outdated. This issue can be fixed in a very easy manner and doesn’t require an in-depth of technical knowledge. You can take the help of the given solution to rectify this error:
• Switch off the printer from the main supply and disconnect the power cord and the USB cable.
• Wait for a few minutes and then connect back all the cables again.
• Go to the settings of your device and make sure that your printer has been added as a default printer. If not, then do as per requirement.
• Also, check whether there is sufficient ink in the cartridges, no paper has been stuck inside the paper tray or the USB cable has been properly connected.
• Also update the printer driver, if they have become outdated.
You can try all these given solutions to fix the issue. And if after that, you still find that your printer is not working, then you can have a word with the <a href ="https://www.fixdevicehealth.com/hp-printer-support/"> HP printer tech support number</a> executives and ask for their help.